Spring: How I long for Spring

It is difficult to hold back the enthusiasm for an early spring this year. Willie, https://www.kitchenertoday.com/local-news/wiarton-willies-shadow-nowhere-in-sight-2063964, on Groundhog Day, said it would be an early spring here in Canada. In walking through the forest with my dog over the weekend, it appears like the waterways are going to break soon. I have also noticed a “spring” in my step as of late. I feel the adrenaline building and burning as I wait for the sounding gun of spring.

With all the signs around, one more came to pass. Something I have never seen before. I saw a wasp sunning itself on a snow bank. To some, they would pass by, not giving it a thought. I had to stop, ponder and take a picture.

It would be nice to have an early spring, although I do like the winter too. I feel I will soon miss the crisp air, goose bumps, the feel of walking on fresh snow, the clean white all around, and the sports winter brings.

On the Create Your Wave side, we are working to the 1st break of ice. The Maverick will have some very nice surprises that we will be releasing soon on our social media channels. The Kite has been going through changes as well and, like the Maverick, will be a true crowd pleaser, leading our competitors in green transportation watersports.

With all that is happening, I feel like the one outside the glass, waiting patently, or not so, knocking saying, “Can I please come in?”

I hope to see you on the water soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

e-Foils/Propeller Driven Surfboards are Illegal in Canada